We offer a wide range of chemical capabilities
FloCap provides effective chemical and equipment injection solutions for a wide variety of oilfield applications. From drilling to fracing to completion and production, we deliver the right products in the right quantities to ensure the maximum performance of your assets. Cost effective solutions coupled with consistent and qualified delivery, ensures superior results to your injection operations.
Monitoring and Clear Customer Communications
- Establish monthly failure rate (Target .2 FPWY)
- Work with account personnel to establish an acceptable failure rate
- Establish current problem well list
- Research prior failures to establish problem wells or repeat failure wells
- Develop a pre-pull plan for each problem well
- Establish cost drivers for failures (tubing, rods, pumps)
- Monitor water quality and determine chemical and mechanical recommendations and product applications
- Monitor cost per barrel of fluid
- Specifically identified wells (High failure rate wells, new wells, wells with new equipment, corrosion related failures).
- Length of monitoring (3 consecutive 30 day runs below 1 MPY)
- Alternatives (CID, amine residual’s, Fe Mn, Parameter)
Monthly Water Quality Testing
- Millipore Filtration (<25 mg/L TSS)
- Complete Water Analysis (H2S, PO4, BiCarb, SO4, Scaling Tendencies, Fe)
- Oil Carryover (<50 ppm at injection)
- Bacteria (28 day culture test, will use modified postgate SRB media, APB media phenol red)
- Oxygen (<.02 PPB)
- Water analysis – FTIR machine, 48-hour turnaround time
- Solids analysis – XRD, next day turnaround time
- Failure reports – Next day turnaround time
- Complete oil analysis and hydrocarbon chain link distribution capabilities
- Metallurgical Labs
FTIR Machine (Fourier Transform Infrared Spectroscopy)
In infrared spectroscopy, IR radiation is passed through a sample. Some of the infrared is absorbed by the sample and some is passed through it or (transmitted). The result represents the molecular absorption and transmission, creating a molecular fingerprint of the sample. This provides us the ability to:
- Identifies unknown materials
- Determines the quality, consistency and amount of components in a sample
X-ray Diffraction (XRD)
This process relies on the dual wave/particle nature of X-rays to obtain information about the structure of crystalline materials. A primary use of the technique is the identification and characterization of compounds based on their diffraction pattern.
ATP (Adenosine Triphosphate)
The ATP test is a process of rapidly measuring actively growing microorganisms through detection of adenosine triphosphate, or ATP. ATP is a molecule found in and around living cells, and as such it gives a direct measure of biological concentration and health of the species.